Monday, January 19, 2009

Notes from the under-belly: Week 11


How far along? 11 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: -8 lbs 

Maternity clothes: Not yet. And since everyone I know is pregnant I'll be forced to purchase my own maternity clothes this time. 

Stretch marks: Nope. 

Sleep: In bed by 11pm, sleep until 8:30am. I occasionally wake up in the middle of the night and its been hard to go back to sleep the last few nights. Very frustrating.

Best moment this week: Relief from the all-day nausea. Now we only deal with it in the evenings.

Movement: Not feeling anything yet. I've thought maybe a few times, but I think its just gas. :)

Food cravings: Any drink that is SUPER SUPER cold with lots of ice, grapefruit, fruity candie, kool-aid, jello, PASTA!!!

Gender prediction: I'm feeling girl this time. But sorry - you'll have to wait till August to know for sure! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labor signs: No way.

Belly button still in or out: still in.

Wedding rings on or off: very loose right now! Probably bc its so stinkin cold outside!

Milestones: Our little booger is the size of a plum now, can move his/her hands on command, and has gained sensation in her little palms so she's busy exploring her little water-world. Amazing! 

No comments: