Saturday, February 27, 2010
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Apparently this award comes with some requirements...
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award. Check!
2. Pass this award onto 5 blogs that you think are fantastic. Check!
Annie - Life As We Know It
Dad - Just Thinking
Meagan - My Lipstick Diaries
Ashley - Sommer Family
Amanda - The Dunaway's
3. Contact blogs and let them know they've won. Check!
4. State seven interesting things about yourself that people may not know.
Let see if I can come up with 7 "interesting" things about myself...
1. My full name is longer than the alphabet.
2. Most girls try to grow long nails...not me. I hate the feeling of having long nails. I trim them frequently.
3. My favorite cosmetic item is mascara! It would definitely be my "stranded on a deserted island" item and I've been tempted to put it on my kids several times. Yes, even Cash. Have you seen their lashes?!
4. When I was younger I would tan so well that a black boy in the 1st grade was convinced I was bi-racial! No wonder people ask me if Corrinne is too. :)
5. I am totally hair styling-challenged. I blame it on how fine my hair is, but its the main reason I usually keep my hair short. Poor Corrinne...
6. When I was 22 a woman prophecied over me. She told me God made me to sing and I should stop holding back for fear of people thinking I was just showing off, etc. I hear those words every time I get up to sing in church.
7. When I try clothes on in a store, if I like the outfit I do a little dance in front of the mirror.