Thanks, God, for...
- Loving me, finding me, saving me, healing me, putting up with me...this list goes on and on.
- my husband. He is more than I ever could've imagined praying for. I'm so glad You know me better than I know myself!
- my beautiful baby boy. So many times I'm reminded how lucky I am to have a healthy child. I'm working on remembering that when he's extra whiney or refusing his naps.
- my family. They truly are my best friends and I wish we got to spend more time together.
- making me a woman. I know this may sound weird, but I love that I have a tender heart and sensitive soul because it helps even out things in my marriage; I love that I got to experience the joys (and annoyances) of pregnancy - even though I gave up my size 5's in exchange - and would do again in an instant, I love looking at decorating and fashion magazines and envisioning my dream house and trying to imitate an "LA look" on an Indy budget, and I love that there's something different about "mommy" when Cash is upset.
- Target! I know their return policy is annoying, but maybe You could talk to the head honcho about easing up on that a bit?
- our jobs! I know sometimes I complain (only to You) about giving up time with Cash, but I know this job is perfect for our family right now and such a blessing.
- disposable diapers! Holy NIGHT...there have been so many times I've silently thanked you over this one. Lordy, does our kid stink sometimes!!!
There are so many things I could and want and NEED to thank God for, but this is just a beginner list. Its getting late and I have to get up early to get food cookin, but I hope this list has, if anything, inspired you to send a shout-out to God for all the blessings He's given you...