Today this little man turned four! As you can see he's very excited about it.
Actually he was really excited about turning four. All week he's talked about it as if turning four is a privilege, "Mommy, I get to be FOUR!" I have to admit that so far, this is my favorite age. ;) Awhile back I saw an idea on pinterest that I thought would be so neat to have over the years, its a birthday interview: 20 questions you ask your child on his/her birthday to document their likes/dislikes for that age. So tonight at dinner I interviewed Cash and here are his answers...
1. What is your favorite color? black
2. What is your favorite toy? motorcycle & Batman
3. What is your favorite fruit? apples
4. What is your favorite TV show? Batman show (Truth be told, he doesn't watch a lot of TV (movies are a different story) and recently my younger brother discovered super old episodes of Batman & Robin on Netflix, so I think thats what he's talking about.)
5. What is your favorite think to eat for lunch? peanut butter crackers or hot dogs
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? My Superman t-shirt
7. What is your favorite game to play? Hide & Seek
8. What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? Elephant
10. What is your favorite song? "Superhero" by Hillsong Kids
11. What is your favorite book? The one Nana & Pops gave me. (This is super sweet because Drew's parents gave us one of those recorded books to the kids just a few days before his dad, Pops, passed away. Most treasured book in the house.)
12. Who is your best friend? Caedon Kiesel
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with Eden & Rachel (the neighbor kids)
15. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? christmas (good answer!)
17. What do you like to sleep with? my stuffed dog
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? bacon, scrambled eggs, and sausage
19. What do you want to have for dinner on your birthday? hot dogs
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a superhero!
Today you turned four and already you're telling me next year you'll be FIVE! I can't believe how quickly the time is passing and more than ever I'm praying that you'll always know our love for you and more importantly, God's love for you. You can do anything you want in this world! I believe God has huge plans for your life, if you only trust Him, He'll lead you to them.
I love you for your sweet nature that is quick to help Annie when she needs something, your determination when it comes to figuring out a new toy or learning something new, your silliness when you're playing, and the way you protect me when you think Daddy's trying to get me. You are my favorite boy in this entire world and I couldn't love you more! You make my life so much sweeter and full of joy!