Monday, November 2, 2009

Wait a sec. Did we just turn the clocks back?!

I just wanted to let you know its November. In case you hadn't realized yet. And in this house, that means its officially time to break out the CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! I've practiced some serious self control and haven't asked Drew to get the Christmas decorations out. But I think thats only because he's still busy painting in preparation for our big Thanksgiving dinner!
(Yes, we're hosting BOTH of our families for Thanksgiving. Thats roughly 30 people. I'm SO excited!) Speaking of Project Paint 2009, I'm LOVING how its turning out. I can't wait to see the finished product complete with new curtains, wall art, and decor. Its going to be beautiful! I'll be sure to keep you up to date on that.
Since its officially Christmas season, I've added some holiday treats to my playlist. You're welcome. And Merry Christmas!!! :)

No comments: