Monday, January 4, 2010

I resolve to...

... drink more water.
... paint my nails more often. I just feel girlier when they're freshly polished.
... enjoy my kids more and worry about my dirty house less.
... run three times a week.
... go to bed before midnight.
... eat Special K Chocolatey Delight as a late night snack instead of ice cream.
... keep our lives, kitchen, and closets organized and clutter-free!
... decorate our bedroom (paint, new bedding, and fresh decor).
... fully commit myself to the bible studies I'm involved in so that I can walk away feeling closer to God and more aware of His still, small voice.
... cook dinner for my family 3 nights out of the week.
... eat less Chick-fil-a. (darn it.)
... be better at maintaining 2 eyebrows instead of letting them grow back into one. (For some reason I'm really bad about this!)
... take my kids outside at least 3 times a week - more in the summer time- even if its just for a ride in the wagon.

1 comment:

Laura Beth said...

i swear sometime i think we might share the same brain! those were a bunch of my resolutions too! when i read your blog, a lot of the times I'm like "heck yes, me too!" :)