Friday, February 12, 2010

Boys will be boys...

I always knew this day would come, but wasn't sure how I would respond to it...

I was sitting on the couch drinking my lunch replacement protein shake (yeah right. replacement.). Corrinne was bouncing happily in her exersaucer, Cash was playing with his guitar. Next thing I know, Cash is climbing up on the couch with me. Knowing our rule is you have to keep your bottom on the couch, he immediately sat down next to me. I thought "how sweet" until moments later he's standing on the couch (with his shoes on!). Before I could get "sit down!" out of my mouth he leapt off the couch onto the floor!

This is the child that didn't start walking until he was 14 months old because he didn't want to fall down. The same child that can't even really jump yet.

All I could do was wait to make sure he was ok before cracking up. Then I told him that was a BIG no no.

Life with a son. And so it begins...

1 comment:

Laura Beth said...

I totally thought you were going to go somewhere else with this....and I'm embarassed that I even thought of it. :) You have a blog award awaiting you on mine, my dear.