Sunday, June 7, 2009

Notes from the Under-belly: Week 30


How far along? 30 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 22 lbs. I'd like to add that I'm less than 10 wks from D-day and have only gained HALF of what I gained with Cash. There is hope!  
Maternity clothes? : Enjoying them more and more. I'm embracing my pregnant body a lot easier this time around. 
Stretch marks? Not any new ones...
Sleep: has been better the last few weeks. Still can't get enough, but I don't think that'll ever change.
Best moment this week: Enjoying an entire weekend with my husband and son! Drew and I somehow managed to BOTH have Saturday and Sunday off this weekend and we spent the majority of together. Absolutely LOVED it! 
Movement: Lots of it, and the kicks are getting harder! I think she's doing tae-bo in there!!!
Food cravings: carrots, pears, salad, and cherry limeade from Sonic.
Gender: hopefully she's still a girl ;) 
Labor Signs: More and more Braxton Hicks contractions...even when I'm just sitting around.
Belly Button in or out? still in, but pretty shallow! 
What I miss: being able to bend over and pick Cash up without grunting (really attractive), being able to bend without squatting, and I seem to have lost my love for Mt. Dew. But the jury's still out on whether we miss that or not...
What I am looking forward to: getting moved into our new house so we can finally get things set up for the little lady
Weekly Wisdom: Try to move when you're REALLY pregnant. That way your husband wont question why you're sitting down while he's working. (This also comes in handy when painting.)
Milestones: We are less than 10 wks from D-Day and she weighs approximately 4 lbs and is 16 inches long! Time is a'flyin!

No comments: